How To Buy From British Bullion
If you would like to purchase gold from British Bullion please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with either the budget you have in mind to spend and/or the product type (bullion or coin name, weight and quantity) you would like to purchase. If you are enquiring about gold as a first time buyer and would like to discuss options with our experts simply fill in our Contact Page here leaving a telephone number for us to contact you at and one of our team will be happy to call you to discuss options and share their knowledge with you.
Our procedure for gold purchases are as follows:
- Let us know what you are looking to buy (Budget or Product)
- We will then give you an ‘initial’ price based on the current spot trading price of gold. This price will be an ‘all-in’ price which will include our premium, plus any insurance and shipping costs associated with your purchase.
- If you wish to proceed with the transaction the funds must be paid to us in cash at our offices in London or via EFT into our account – with your own unique trade reference number.
- Once we have received the funds we will then give you the ‘final’ price (in case of any fluctuation in the market between initial price and receipt of funds).
- When you are happy with the ‘final’ price we will ‘lock-in’ that price for you and put the trade through, once we have received the funds from you.
- *British Bullion do not lock-in prices or finalise any transactions until we have received funds from the client.
- Once the transaction has been finalised your gold will be ready for collection from our offices in London, or for delivery to you 3-5 working days later.
- Secure delivery of your purchase can be made to other destinations and can be arranged on a ‘by request’ basis – this will incur an additional charge.
You can contact our trading desk at: email@example.com